CAdeLLA aims to be the territory of childhood...
• A place where the genuine vital pulse of childhood is maintained, offering adequate spaces for the child, in which his or hers own particular and genuine culture develops.
• A place of respect, care and appreciation of life experiences, both
internally and specific to each girl and boy.
The two fundamental pillars are:
- Active and experiential learning
- Emotional support with love and respect
Both pillars, together and in harmony, strive to achieve our main objective;
MAINTAIN THE DESIRE TO LEARN
CADELLA'S PEDAGOGICAL PRINCIPLES ARE:
• Access to knowledge without imposing
• Generate the curriculum from the experiences and the actions of the child
• The creation of spaces of well-being and respect in which emotions have a place
• The child as a generator of culture
• Awareness of oneself and of the other
• Movement, physical well-being and experimentation ...feel and understand ourselves, feel the world and understand it
• Children as inhabitants of the present. Serving their authentic needs at all times
• Pleasant and safe environments with prepared materials
• Respect for the innate creativity of the person.
• The presence of an available adult person.
These principles are being followed by a teacher which accompanies, as a part of a team, trough:
CAdeLLA has different Learning Environments designed and equipped with various materials in order to offer experiences that respond to the curiosity around the areas of knowledge and Self.
Kitchen and outdoor space are considered as two more Learning Environments.
This response on the curiosity is offered through free movement, Proposals, challenges, workshops, projects and meetings.
Every day they enrich themselves, coming into contact with other modes of expressions. Through different encounters, such as: Performing Arts, English language, cooking, Relational Psychomotricity. (Relational Psychomotricity is a therapeutic approach from Aucuturier, in which the body is a place of pleasure / displeasure that supposes another dimension "the lived body")
CAdeLLA attaches great importance to the creative process of each individual. In the Atelier an environment is created for multiple expressions, accompanied by an external workshop assistant.
CAdeLLA is an School based on Systemic Pedagogy, in which families are a fundamental element within the system. There are several moments and shared spaces, as well as ways of participation.
• Every new course we all go through a "Bonding Period",
A time of mutual knowledge and building of the necessary trust between the family and the school. It is a period without time limit and in which both parties are involved.
• Another of the most important processes, and in which there is a lot of internal movement from the side of the children, is the transition between the Family Space and the School Space.
This transition occurs every day ... And at CAdella we dedicate thirty minutes for both entering and leaving, so there will be a RELAXED ENTRY AND EXIT
• Families also form a "Learning Community" participating in learning processes, offering their skills, abilities or wisdom through workshops, exhibitions, dialogues
• As well as through Commissions, families and teachers, carry out tasks for the proper functioning of Cadella
We would like more people to join our community and grow together.