If you think that another education is possible...
- Learning by Doing
- Discovering by Experiencing
- Learning not to Compete, but to Collaborate
- Respecting Children's Rhythms
- Accepting Mistakes as part of Learning
- Developing Creativity and having the Opportunity to Play Freely
- Educating for life, not just for finding a job
- Contact with Nature
... in Ludus you can find your project from over 600 free schools, Montessori, Waldorf, Reggio Emilia, Amara Berri, learning communities, democratic schools, active schools, creative schools, public and private educational projects, for all ages.
Requirements to be included in Ludus
You can read more about Ludus and alternative pedagogies here:
17:00- 18:30 BARCELONA Portes obertes +info
12:00- 18:00 Grao De Castelló De La Plana Jornada entrepins en el pinar +info
17:30- 19:00 AVILÉS Acompañamiento respetuoso de los procesos creativos en la infancia +info