As of the school year 2018/19, Mar de Estrellas Montessori Kindergarten introduces the Montessori method as the main educational model. We offer a rich Montessori environment prepared to inspire children and stimulate self-learning and self-motivation. Main languages are English, German and Spanish. Suzuki violin project. Small groups.
Accompanied by our professional team, with more than 25 years of experience in Montessori education, children can develop their different interests individually.
- Individualized learning program
- Free movement in the classroom
- Mixed ages
- Five areas of work:
practical life, sensorial, language, mathematics and culture (geography, history, science, art and music)
- Presentations given individually or in small groups, following the sequence determined by the curriculum
- Free choice of work (previously introduced to the child)
- Freedom within limits, there are important rules that children respect, to ensure a calm and peaceful environment
- Absence of awards and punishments
- Monthly plan of projects, activities, experiments, events
- Educational visits and workshops at our school, add to the experiences of our students
- Detailed work recording of each student