Espacio Formativo y Asesoría Pedagógica
Centro de Iniciativas Reggio Emilia is an educational space and pedagogical advisory, whose intention is carry out a series of projects that get the Reggian philosophy closer to the different areas of childhood daily life.
The Project is born from the experience and path of Escuela de Colores, child educational centre in Coria del Río, Sevilla.
Our dream is providing a professional and community development that allows to deploy the full potential of girls and boys in the educational stage for children, based on the pedagogical philosophy that inspires us and that we have been developing through the Escuela de Colores for ten years.
We believe, to reach it, in the active and non-directive pedagogy, a field that is currently the main topic of exploration in our school and a horizon with a huge potential of personal and professional development for all the schools, families and educators.
And we are interested in doing it, so we commitment ourselves, also with the focus on the professional development and the hybridization between the different professional fields at the service of the educational process: in the school, the families, the city and the institutions…
For it, we offer individual or group services, according to the specific needs we detect, including:
• Experiential training actions, facilitating the resources, observations and workshops of the Reggio Emilia methodology.
• Accompaniment and advice on projects and educational initiatives inspired by this type of active pedagogies, non-directives.
• Customized workshops adapted to the needs of the centers and / or professional profiles.
• Training by modules with contents related to the Reggio Emilia methodology and the respectful accompaniment.
• Advice on rehabilitation of spaces and decoration of learning environments in schools.
• Advice and preparation of teaching and educational material.