Madrid Active School was created by a group of international parents and teachers. A referent in active learning (after the model developed by Mauricio and Rebeca Wild, with influence from other projects like Montessori, Reggio Emilia, and forest schools), it holds an accreditation from the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. We are looking forward to welcoming new national and international families willing to join this innovative and participatory project of conscious parenting for children between 3 and 16 years of age.
- emotional support and respect for learning processes
- a space for families
- bilingual education (Spanish/English) creating an emotional bond with both languages
- accreditation/authorization in both the US and Spain
- opening hours: from 8:45-9:15am to 3pm (or 4pm)
- scholarships and a platform to facilitate exchanges in order to support the economy of participating families
- organization of car-sharing and support networks between participating families
Come and meet us!