Our mission is to provide comprehensive education focused on stimulating quality and to develop the knowledge, skills, talents, values and potential of each and every one of our students in order to give them the tools to thrive in a world of constant change and challenges.
Our goal is learning, understood as the acquisition of knowledge and skills and to develop the ability to understand the social, personal, emotional, academic and international aspects of our world today.
We are committed to the holistic development of our students with the aim of:
- Develop their curiosity and creativity and a culture of lifelong learning. "Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching"
- Promoting a multilingual learning and an open, global mindset that allows function in international and multicultural environments.
- Develop communication skills and social skills.
- To inspire and encourage each and every one of our students to develop a passion for learning.
- Being healthy people, free, reviews, respectful, responsible, integrity and ability to design your own destiny.
- Forms educated and cultured people.
Educational levels: Infants, Primary, Seconday and Bachillerato
Emotional Education Program (Responsable Education) promoted by the Botín Foundation along with 17 other schools in the Madrid region.
It is a program that aids emotional, intellectual and social growth of individuals, promotes communication and an improved co-existence in schools from the perspective of the teaching staff's work, students and families.
Laude Fontenebro School launches the The International Primary Curriculum (IPC) in School Year 2015/2016 in Primary and Infantil Education.
Do you have more information about Fontenebro International School? You can share it here. Just remember that this is a website about respectful education... so please, do not use this space for non-constructive criticism ;-)
The comments are only to share opinions that may be useful to those who are looking for more information. Please do not leave any data such as your email or phone number. If you want to contact Fontenebro International School, you will find their details above.