European democratic education community
WHAT IS EUDEC
EUDEC is a non-profit organisation that promotes democratic education as a sensible educational model for all democratic states. Its members are individuals, schools and institutions throughout Europe with decades of experience in democratic education. Read more...
EUDEC pools this knowledge and shares it in the form of:
• a thriving, mutually supportive network of schools, universities, organisations and start-up groups.
• conferences, meetings and seminars.
• school partnerships and exchanges.
• opportunities to visit schools.
• online information about democratic education in theory and practice.
One of the things that makes this organisation so unique is the active role played by school students at all levels: e.g. as individual members, on the EUDEC Council, in conference-planning, in the organisation of programmes etc.