Moonlight International School is an Infant and Primary School (3-12 years old) located in Paracuellos de Jarama, Madrid.
The pillars that support our educational project are the following:
- We work in every daily routine to develop CHILD NEUROPSYCHOLOGY. We specifically promote the following neuropsychological aspects:
- Executive functions
- Neuromotor skills
- Sensory integration
- Auditory skills
- Visual skills
- Critical thinking
- Multiple Intelligences
- The methodology of our school is based on MONTESSORI SCIENTIFIC PEDAGOGY, therefore:
- Each child is the protagonist of his/her own learning.
- They discover knowledge through a prepared environment, with specific materials and specialized guides.
- We sow in the child the seed of curiosity that, with time, will become knowledge.
- The methodology is based on logical-deductive reasoning, so they learn to think for themselves.
- They learn in a meaningful way.
- The maturity processes and learning rhythms of each child are respected.
- Project-based learning: in our daily workshops we work through this methodology because it promotes the development of many neuropsychological aspects of children, in addition to creating a great motivation in them and practice social and emotional skills necessary to know how to work as a team.
- The basis of Moonlight International School's PHILOSOPHY is:
- To guarantee the full development of our students' potential.
- Deep respect for each and every child.
- The close relationship between family-child/school.
- Combined education in Spanish-English:
- In Early Childhood Education, the language of the activities and routines will be English. Spanish will be used according to the needs of the children and when the activity requires it.
- In Primary Education, Spanish is more important for certain areas of the curriculum. For this reason we divide the day approximately 60% English and 40% Spanish.
OTHER FEATURES of Moonlight International School:
- Psychopedagogical and neuropsychological orientation.
- Sensory Integration Room, for neuromotor development.
- Specific workshops, within the school day, of Music, Robotics, Art, Physical Education, Science and Yoga.
- Maximum ratio of 12 students per teacher.
- Own kitchen.
For more information, please contact us as follows:
639 36 28 68 - 91 527 33 68