The International Montessori Institute (IMI) is a training center specialized in Montessori Pedagogy with more than 15 years of experience and a wide range of Montessori trainings for different age groups.
IMI offers a classical and rigorous Montessori training based on the original sources of Dr. Maria Montessori, adapted to the current educational needs, bringing together the best of the Italian and Anglo-Saxon tradition.
Among our trainings are:
- Master Montessori Preschool 0-6 years old
- Master Montessori Elementary 6-12 years old
- Montessori Teacher 0-3 years old
- Montessori Teacher 3-6 years old
- Montessori Teacher 6-12 years old (double degree)
- Montessori Assistant 0-3 years old
- Montessori Assistant 3-6 years old
- Montessori Assistant 0-6 years old (double degree)
- Montessori Assistant 6-12 years old (double degree)
These qualifications have international recognition and validity, enabling students to work in Montessori schools all around the world.
Given the current situation, all our trainings are 100% online. This allows each student to study at their own pace, being able to combine their personal and work life with the training, counting at all times with the follow up of IMI's trainers.
At IMI we believe in a society of cohesion. A society that is based on values learned from childhood, with an educational system that places the child at the center, giving them security and self-confidence, providing them with the necessary tools to develop to the fullest. Based on these values, we have designed our training program, whose quality and flexibility have made IMI an international reference center for training in Montessori pedagogy.
03/11/21 - 30/10/22
03/11/21 - 31/10/22
09/11/21 - 09/12/21