If you think that another education is possible...
- Learning by Doing
- Discovering by Experiencing
- Learning not to Compete, but to Collaborate
- Respecting Children's Rhythms
- Accepting Mistakes as part of Learning
- Developing Creativity and having the Opportunity to Play Freely
- Educating for life, not just for finding a job
- Contact with Nature
... in Ludus you can find your project from over 700 free schools, Montessori, Waldorf, Pestalozzi, learning communities, democratic schools, active schools, creative schools, public and private educational projects, for all ages.
Requirements to be included in Ludus
Hi, I'm Almudena!
When I was in highschool, I felt that they wanted me to become another brick in the wall, so now I'm very happy having discovered that there are other ways of learning. I've developed this website in order to spread active education and support their actors.