Escuela activa (libre) homologada
Madrid Active School was created by a group of international parents and teachers. After a few years running as a referent in active learning (after the model developed by Mauricio and Rebeca Wild, with influence from other proyects like Montessori, Reggio Emilia, forest schools). it received an initial accreditation from the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. We are looking forward to welcoming new national and international families willing to join this innovative and participatory project of conscious parenting for children between 3 and 12 years of age.
- emotional support and respect for learning processes
- a green area within the city
- a space for families
- bilingual education (Spanish/English) creating an emotional bond with both languages
- accreditation in both the US and Spain
- opening hours: from 9-9:30am to 3pm (or 4pm)
- scholarships and a platform to facilitate exchanges in order to support the economy of participating families
- organization of car-sharing and support networks between participating families
Come and meet us!
Do you have more information about Madrid Active School? You can share it here. Just remember that this is a website about respectful education... so please, do not use this space for non-constructive criticism ;-)
The comments are only to share opinions that may be useful to those who are looking for more information. Please do not leave any data such as your email or phone number. If you want to contact Madrid Active School, you will find their details above.